well the trans is great... chirps tires through all the gears with a small hybrid turbo pushing 50psi..... thats on half power.... i love my valet switch...

full power gets about 60 psi

" Automatically BeCumminbroke "

95 RCLB, 4x4, Manualmatic Transmission

Special Thanks To

Dirty South Diesel, BBD Diesel, Haisley Machine, Scheid Diesel, Pure Diesel Power, Goerend Trans, Cummins Performance Parts, Isspro

2011 Updates - New Motor, New Trans, New Air, More Fuel, New Suspension = Quick Diesel

boooost lol.... its running good.... and think i still have to do my head... yeah its stock right now....

Special Thanks To

Dirty South Diesel, BBD Diesel, Haisley Machine, Scheid Diesel, Pure Diesel Power, Goerend Trans, Cummins Performance Parts, Isspro

2011 Updates - New Motor, New Trans, New Air, More Fuel, New Suspension = Quick Diesel

thats what im going to do.... when i get my head gasket i will be doing the head... new spring, with new bolts

Special Thanks To

to me you done need studs.... you can do over 100psi with good bolts.... just do it right

Special Thanks To

im going to be that guy to prove them all wrong..... i will be running a studless 12V that will eventually have a set of twins on it... big twins... i have the small turbo already... its a K31 hybrid (72mm) then the big boy is called the phat bastard (95mm) they are good to 110psi and 1600hp according to II

game on

Special Thanks To

should be interesting lol

Special Thanks To