what are you running for shocks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you may find that your newfound power may cause you more issues.  Prior to this motor I was running a stock big block with just mild cam, intake, carb, and headers and did pretty well consider

Posted Images

Funny I believe my truck is an automatic and finished fifth in points and finished in the top three several times so keep your automatic its about getting your power to the ground and gearing so you guys can knock on automatic all you want I do believe another automatic in the class putting his truck out front several times.

Well i dont mean to be an ass but you bring a motor that small up to our class we will be wait out in front of you. We got a truck in our class thats 850 n he is very competitive. You need 850 or better to compete in our class. 

Well i dont mean to be an ass but you bring a motor that small up to our class we will be wait out in front of you. We got a truck in our class thats 850 n he is very competitive. You need 850 or better to compete in our class. 

oh my new motor is up there in that power range now.

i used to run a jegs xhd converter that stalled around 4200. i was 22 to 1 at the time. i bought tthomps old ptc converter thaf was set up for his motor at the time, and went to 25 to 1 and turned nearly tbe same rpm. it stalls at 2900 with my application. but it goes farther down the track. and contrary to some beliefs, it breaks parts now. lol

i went to a PTC converter this year an switched to a 26.3 to 1 final drive since my motor falls about 900 rpms from start to finish in the pull. still running the 383 since my 470 stroker broke on the dyno again... took out a cam bearing