Glad to be a member of the page! My brother and I drive a 84 GMC street stock truck with a 454 four speed and it's called pockets ain't empty.

Hello, I am putting together a street truck, hope to be able to make it out sooner than later. I am from Western PA. It has a SB/465-205. I am finding info useful here.

Thanks DeWayne

Bobby brown FL modified 4x4 naturaly aspirated 73 f 350  check out our fb page southern general pullin team We our family has been pulling here for 30 + yrs

IMG_20170129_094030.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, Brent kendziorski said:

Glad to be a member of the page! My brother and I drive a 84 GMC street stock truck with a 454 four speed and it's called pockets ain't empty.

Welcome!

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, 84K30 said:

Hello, I am putting together a street truck, hope to be able to make it out sooner than later. I am from Western PA. It has a SB/465-205. I am finding info useful here.

Thanks DeWayne

Welcome!

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:40 PM, bobby b said:

Bobby brown FL modified 4x4 naturaly aspirated 73 f 350  check out our fb page southern general pullin team We our family has been pulling here for 30 + yrs

IMG_20170129_094030.jpg

Nice looking truck!

Welcome!

On 1/16/2017 at 6:53 PM, SuperStock44 said:

In "Truck and Member Introductions", you can introduce yourself and/or your Truck!

Thanks for the add. I'm new to truck pulling and have a boat load of questions. My son and I are building a new truck for an open class and need all the help I can get. 

1 hour ago, Billet74 said:

Thanks for the add. I'm new to truck pulling and have a boat load of questions. My son and I are building a new truck for an open class and need all the help I can get. 

Welcome!

It's always nice to see families bonding over a sport we love.

Myself and other members will find it much easier to answer your questions and give better advice is we know what it is you are working with (pics are a definite plus) and what kind of rules you are restricted to.  "Open class" means different things in different parts of the country.  If you have a list of rules and can post we will do our best to steer you in the right direction.