Guest DieselMinded

New Member Introductions

Hello......came over from DB to hang out here too.....never pulled before but love to watch and wanting to learn the in's and the outs of pulling, you never know when I might start

Hello......came over from DB to hang out here too.....never pulled before but love to watch and wanting to learn the in's and the outs of pulling, you never know when I might start

I am Brice I own BBD Performance and were going to build a puller sometime this year.....

Guest DieselMinded

hi guys thanks for jumping on board here while in development , still a ways off from being live.

Guest DieselMinded

There will be no premuim members ...there will be reporters

Hit up google and post events to the calender , results and ect and ill upgrade your member for as long as you continue helping TRUCKpullers.com

Guest DieselMinded

only a limited amount of people know about this site, the site is in building stages

Howdy, came over from DieselBombers... most people know me, interested in seeing this site thrive :). If ya need anything, let me know.

Guest DieselMinded

I'm Tom I own Root Fabrication and Diesel Performance. Currently pulling our 90 dodge.

How did you find us ... lol just started this site the other day :)

Hey all. Kentuckian here. Started pulling my '99 Dodge in '04. Hoping to retire it to street use soon as I have another '99 that should be together and running at some point next year. Found this site through CompD. I'll be passing this along to our local site KYDTR and hope that this site takes off. Good luck.

Rodney

Hey, I'm Jake, came over from DB, only pull my truck once a year just see how my mods are doing! But I try to get to as many pulls as I can.

Guest Chvyrkr

Tom here. One of a select group of idiots tryin to sled pull a HEUI ford.

DB, CompD, PSN, etc...

Found the link on KYDTR.

Cool site, hope it does well.

Whats up everybody.

From Southern KY

Came over from kydtr, thanks to Smoke.

Site looks good, it will grow. I believe this is the start of a good thing. Look foward to a good site without the BS of the others!

-Brett

Hi All,I'm Randy, Also here from DB, I Live in Western NY near the PA Border.I've been trying to get my truck ready to pull but seems everytime an event is close something goes wrong, currently waiting on a pile of parts to get me one step closer. Im sure I will find lots of help and useful info here. If anyone is near Allegany County, NY look me up, doesnt seem to be to many Diesel guys around here.

hello fellow truck pullers im from west central il along the mighty miss i have a 96 dodge dually with a 12 valve ive pulled it a few times and enjoyed very much its just a bunch of guys trying to see who top dog and have a good time i came over from diesel bombers hope pull some more but guys around here are getting pretty bombed out