Anyone pulling with a 6.0l?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I met that red truck on the way up to TS. We "convoyed" for most of the way. Good looking trucks. Whats the details on them?

That red one is no longer, he traded it in on a DMax. It had 90hp injectors and that SCT Tuning.

The other one is sitting on 33" STS, SCT Tuning and a few other odds and ends. It also Pulled with the Straight Diesels guys out of NC.

AfterHoursDiesel.com

I Love My Carbon Footprint

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to start pulling my 05 F350 CC SRW is there anything I should do or look for? I have Head studs, EGR delete ,SCT live Wire tuner, 5" Catback exhaust, Stock 3.73 Limited slip rear axle. any tips would be great thanks.

Would only Pull in the Workstock or just the for fun pulls at the end of the shows just to get started and get a feel for pulling hopin not to break anything to expensive.

Strap your front end to the cross member, load a good tune and hammer it. 6.0's in my area seem to be having pretty good luck pullin 1st gear high in the stock classes.

when you say load a good tune would this be the performance tune?(+125hp) I am completely new to this or an aggressive towing tune?(+65hp)

The highest performance tune you have.

Wrecked - 1995 F-250 7.3 Power Stroke. Total Diesel Performance, PSGH, DPP, Aeromotive, Stealth, ATS, ISSPro, Terminator Engineering, Bucky's Machine, DLC Diesel.

Work Stock Puller 2007-2011

New Truck - 1997 F-350 7.3 Power Stroke. Beans, Full Force Diesel, Banks, Gearhead Automotive, DLC Diesel, Terminator Engineering.

Getting ready for Work Stock in 2012

Special Thanks To DLC Diesel Performance

• 1 month later...