Hello from Big Lake, Minnesota

Hello everyone! My name is Tim Carda and I live in Big Lake, Minnesota. My DD is a 2003 DMax with an Edge Juice/Attitude and MBRP exhaust. I like to go hunting, fishing, and more importantly...TRUCK PULLING! I currently have a 1998 Chevrolet 4X4 Street Modified (Super Stock) truck that will be equipped with a 532 cu in BBC.

I am the V.P of Heartland Truck Pullers based out of central MN. I have been the V.P. for 5 years and I was a rep for the Pro Stock class before that. I have been involved in the club since it was founded 7 years ago. We currently have 4 gas classes which are: Improved Stock, Pro Stock, Street Modified, and Open. We have two diesel classes that are: 2.5 Stock Diesel and 2.8 Street Diesel.

Guest Chvyrkr

Hello everyone! My name is Tim Carda and I live in Big Lake, Minnesota. My DD is a 2003 DMax with an Edge Juice/Attitude and MBRP exhaust. I like to go hunting, fishing, and more importantly...TRUCK PULLING! I currently have a 1998 Chevrolet 4X4 Street Modified (Super Stock) truck that will be equipped with a 532 cu in BBC.

I am the V.P of Heartland Truck Pullers based out of central MN. I have been the V.P. for 5 years and I was a rep for the Pro Stock class before that. I have been involved in the club since it was founded 7 years ago. We currently have 4 gas classes which are: Improved Stock, Pro Stock, Street Modified, and Open. We have two diesel classes that are: 2.5 Stock Diesel and 2.8 Street Diesel.

Awesome. Glad to have you here, tell your league about us.

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome. Sounds like you have a nice club up there. Checked out your website and looks cool. Wish we had more of a stock class around here to pull in. All gas classes around here allow 509 cubic inch schmidt motors. And there is shit ton of diesels around here.

Welcome. Sounds like you have a nice club up there. Checked out your website and looks cool. Wish we had more of a stock class around here to pull in. All gas classes around here allow 509 cubic inch schmidt motors. And there is shit ton of diesels around here.

Thanks. We have some good people in our little club and its been growing over the past two years. We have been getting more and more hooks. I pull in our Street Modified class (Super Stock) 4WD class. Most of trucks are gassers up here, but the diesels are starting to become a little more popular.

truckontrailer.jpg