Sign in to follow this  
Guest PERFORMANCETRUCK

COTPC 6200LB. 4X4 CHEATERSTOCK GAS RULES

All you cheater stock kids better get your rig on the legal side of things....... I will be teching the trucks and sometimes can even read the tape measure!!!! I need some help on this dually hub thing though im a little confused!!!! :D

All you cheater stock kids better get your rig on the legal side of things....... I will be teching the trucks and sometimes can even read the tape measure!!!! I need some help on this dually hub thing though im a little confused!!!! :D

i hope you dont have any good friends in this class, cuz i would like to see it teched very extensively...for everything that was agreed on.rules are great if they are enforced.

Ok we should have all the bugs worked out in a day or so.

p.s we can't use your other name on this forum anyhow :D

That sounds great...whenever is fine. I have a few people contact me and I have had them contact you. I hope they did. Glad you can't use my nickname...I am not too fond of it anyway! I would like a new one. B)

You will also be checking safety equipment..for example..helmets! ;)

Thanks for helping out Trent.

You will also be checking safety equipment..for example..helmets! ;)

Thanks for helping out Trent.

does it have to be an sfi helmet?, if so, what rating cuz there are several,? wouldnt just a dot be enough?

does it have to be an sfi helmet?, if so, what rating cuz there are several,? wouldnt just a dot be enough?

It has to be an SFI approved helmet. They were looking at a Jegs catalog. Maybe Jason can help with the ratings because I did not know that would be a problem.

I figured they were going to fire rating on the helmets and i thought that was the snell rating or are we just worried about transmission parts hitting us in the head maybe a minimum snell and sfi rating wouldnt be a bad idea since we have to wear fire jackets anyways, cant be to safe.

I figured they were going to fire rating on the helmets and i thought that was the snell rating or are we just worried about transmission parts hitting us in the head maybe a minimum snell and sfi rating wouldnt be a bad idea since we have to wear fire jackets anyways, cant be to safe.

It will be mandatory for all to wear the SFI approved helmets, fire jackets, long pants & leather shoes. There are other safety things coming as well..such as transmission blankets, etc. We want parts to go down, not up and out.

We want you to wear the fire stuff for fire protection and helmet because sometimes trucks can bounce down the track. We don't want anyone to hit their heads. We want your head/brain to be protected.

You are right...can't be too safe!

Thank you,

Bridgett

It will be mandatory for all to wear the SFI approved helmets, fire jackets, long pants & leather shoes. There are other safety things coming as well..such as transmission blankets, etc. We want parts to go down, not up and out.

We want you to wear the fire stuff for fire protection and helmet because sometimes trucks can bounce down the track. We don't want anyone to hit their heads. We want your head/brain to be protected.

You are right...can't be too safe!

Thank you,

Bridgett

hey jason, need ratings on the helmet and jacket. can they be used? does the date have to be current?

Guest PERFORMANCETRUCK

hey jason, need ratings on the helmet and jacket. can they be used? does the date have to be current?

I'm getting all the info and will post it as soon as I can.

thanks

jason

I agree with Snider and Mighty Rat. No hanging weights! That's what seperates pro stock from cheater stock more than any other rule!!!

Guest PERFORMANCETRUCK

Just wait till you pull with Matt and he put 50feet on yours a$$ and see how you like it.

Only 50 come on!!!! :D

FREAKNASTY I don't think anyone is crying about the front weights anymore. All of the COTPC pulls will allow front weights as well as some brush pulls and other pulls may not it just depends on what the promotor/pullers want to do @ these other pulls.

Guest PERFORMANCETRUCK

On the aluminum ujoint shields are you requiring a 1/8' steel insert.

No.

Just wait till you pull with Matt and he put 50feet on yours a$$ and see how you like it.

LMAO!!! That was a good point snider!

What rating do we need for these helmets. my opinion dot is plenty for pulling .

there is no need to require expensive snell helmets. we have run along time with

none.

x2.